Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Employee Monitoring Software
This video explains what an Enterprise Resource Planning system is.
An Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system is software that integrates the information from each of a company’s departments into a centralized database. Prior to the advent of ERP systems, various departments throughout the firm would have their own information systems. This resulted in information silos, where information was not easily shared between departments. ERP systems exist to solve this problem by allowing information to be automatically shared throughout the firm. For example, when the shipping department updates the system to indicate that inventory has been shipped, the shipping information would automatically be available to the people in the accounting department and the customer billing department.
Edspira is the creation of Michael McLaughlin, who went from teenage homelessness to a PhD.
Edspira’s mission is to make a high-quality business education accessible to all people.
SUBSCRIBE FOR A FREE 53-PAGE GUIDE TO THE FINANCIAL STATEMENTS & OTHER FREE GUIDES
LISTEN TO THE SCHEME PODCAST
* Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/scheme/id1522352725
* Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/4WaNTqVFxISHlgcSWNT1kc
* Website: https://www.edspira.com/podcast-2/
CONNECT WITH EDSPIRA
* Website: https://www.edspira.com
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/edspiradotcom
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/edspira
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Edspira
* Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/edspira
CONNECT WITH MICHAEL
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/prof-michael-mclaughlin
* Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/Prof_McLaughlin
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/prof_mclaughlin
* Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/prof_mclaughlin
HIRE MCLAUGHLIN CPA
* Website: http://www.MichaelMcLaughlin.com/hire-me
A Software & Application Development Company